'Humanity Within Divinity'

My concept 'Humanity within Divinity' will make a viewer look at the man, rather than the god Krishna is symbolized as. I will try to depict Krishna in a humane mood, bringing out emotion with a touch of divinity.Krishna has always been depicted playing his flute, smiling, giving a joyful and rejoicing feeling. Here I will be trying to show him using his flute, with the music adding to his brooding state of mind, building on his mysterious and enigmatic personality.

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Character Design Day 1

Been away for a week. Wanted to take a break before starting on my major project. Finished my first draft of proposal, and have started on character design plus the pose for Krishna. I am thinking of first getting the pose going, and then will have a nice model sheet done to model him. This is a rough sketch of what I am thinking of.


No comments:

Post a Comment