'Humanity Within Divinity'

My concept 'Humanity within Divinity' will make a viewer look at the man, rather than the god Krishna is symbolized as. I will try to depict Krishna in a humane mood, bringing out emotion with a touch of divinity.Krishna has always been depicted playing his flute, smiling, giving a joyful and rejoicing feeling. Here I will be trying to show him using his flute, with the music adding to his brooding state of mind, building on his mysterious and enigmatic personality.

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Character Design, Final sketch of the pose for Krishna

Finished my final drawing for the pose I was thinking of for Krishna. A fair bit of detailing is done in this, but a lot of things like the symbols of Hinduism and stuff aren't done. I am still confused if I should add any gold jewelry to him or not. I am biased towards keeping him one with nature and hence am prefer not to add. Maybe the earrings. Will probably take it to photoshop tomorrow and do a rough colored version of the same. 


No comments:

Post a Comment